12796Acme Studio Negatives

    Jan 2, 2013
      If you don't ask, you won't know the answer.

      I sent an email to the family of Frank Premako (Sayreville, New
      Jersey) with my condolences and a list of surnames for which they
      might have negatives.

      I received a reply today from the family saying they've been very busy
      (I guess they've received a lot of requests) but they would be going
      through their files shortly. I will be contacted whether they find
      negatives or not.

      You just never know.
      Debbie

      Philip wrote:

      . . . In the obit you will see an e-mail address for contacting the
      Premako family about getting old negatives.

      > Frank J. Premako
      >
      > AGE: 89 • Sayreville, NJ
      >
      > Frank J. Premako age 89 of Sayreville passed away peacefully on
      Sunday, December 9, 2012 at Chelsea at Warren Center, with his loving
      family at his side. Born in Perth Amboy he has resided in Sayreville
      for the past 65 years.

      > Before his retirement he was the owner and operator of Acme Studios
      in Perth Amboy for over 60 years. . .

      Acmestudionegatives@....