      From: "Robbie Margolis" <margolis1234@...>
      To: <buildingpcs@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2006 8:32 PM
      Subject: Re: [Building PCs] All Parts Compatible??

      > Since your links were no good, I took out the time to search each part
      number.

      > The CPU, you chose does not support hyper-threading. For $40 more it is
      worth it to have this technology on the dual core.

      > The version of Windows XP you chose does not support 64 bit technology.
      Furthermore, you will need to contact each hardware manufacture whose
      product you plan to purchase to find out if they have existing drivers for
      64 bit technology. Remember the system components work in synergy; it is the
      sum of the parts working together that make the system. If your operating
      system is 32 bit, you will never take advantage of 64 bit software.
      Likewise, if your op system is 64 bits and all your software drivers are 32
      bit, do you see the problem?

      > Do you plan on ordering a 7.1 or above surround sound system to go with
      that Asus motherboard? It would be a waste to put anything less than this
      into such a powerful board.

      > Robbie Margolis

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic