3365laptop problems

  • pcpartstrader
    May 22 12:53 PM
      Ok... long story short: Sony PCG-F350 laptop PII 366, 6.4 gig hd, 192
      mb ram (maxed) running win98se. I sold this computer on eBay, at that
      time it would startup and run all programs as long as the ac cord was
      plugged in. I had nothing but trouble with the buyer and finally
      recieved the computer back. It has obviously been tampered with as it
      will boot partially: the sony vaio screen comes up, then the windows
      startup page, then it goes to new harware found - unknown device, then
      all video shuts down. The power and harddrive lights are still on and
      it still makes noises, but no video. I have tried using an external
      monitor, same thing. Does anyone have any ideas on this, bearing in
      mind that I am not real familiar with mobile technology?

      Thanks,
      Milt
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic