Re: openeeg and free use

  • Psytrix
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2001
       Thinking well , the below sentences are rude and discourteous -
      Open (from openEEG) doen't match with  discriminate and forbid the use (charged or not ),
      and maybe, would at most encourage free use (without judge and punish everyone).

      But the fact we are already discussing the final application means:
      1) we are confident that openEEG  really  will go  out  for the world ,
      2) that tech people has done well your work (thank you)
      3) the responsibility to think in the best use for a good product is starting now .
      Waldemar
      " No one is allowed charge for this product ,
         which was developed freely and should  be used so . "