Hello all & response re clinicians

  • denjef10@evergreen.edu
    Message 1 of 9 , May 31 11:50 PM
      Hi folks,
      I'm Jeffrey and I'm real interested in this project. As someone who has used BrainMaster and has also consulted
      with professionals doing neurofeedback, and read numerous posts from clinicians, I'd say not to worry. The
      important thing is that this machine like the BrainMaster can allow folks who need to do this training and parents
      with children who need it to purchase a machine they can afford. That makes getting treatment from a clinician
      much easier. Yes, it reduces the income for the clinician but in truth, that's the way the technology is moving so its
      inevitable. More importantly, it allows clinicans to oversee the work without having to do all the treatments.
      Legally that is tricky because of FDA regs.
      Jeffrey