what's up

  • yaniv_vi@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 18, 2000
      hi folks
      i'm now in nepal - doing a meditation course .

      just wanted to know what's new ?
      have you got any problems that i can help with from here ?

      good luck
      yaniv vilnai
    • Joerg Hansmann
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 19, 2000
        Hi,

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 20, 2000
          Hello Yaniv,

          How is your course going?

          Like Joerg said -- as his screenshot shows -- we
          have the machine and PC software running together.

          I think we're beyond the vaporware stage now.
          Liquidware, maybe, or something even more
          condensed.

          I agree with Joerg that we need to look into
          legal issues now, patents and liability. It would
          be good if we could find some lawyers with skills
          in those areas to help us.

          As far as the PC software goes, I'm still trying to
          figure out how to write the digital filters.

          If somebody out there has experience with cascaded
          IIR filters that can be tuned to desired passband
          widths and frequencies on the fly, at runtime, I could
          use some help.

          Regards,

          Rob