Goodbye Back Pains. Thanks Bowen!

  • bowenadelaide
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2012

      I have been struggling with my back pain for months now. I have underwent various therapies. When nothing happened, I came to a point where I have to convince myself that I have to get used to my back pains. Fortunately, I came across Bowen therapy and it was the best thing that happened to me. At the end of every session, I can feel great improvements in my body. I can do day to day things more comfortably now. If you are having the same problem, Bowen Therapy might just be what you need. Call Andrea at 0413 620 320 or visit bowen adelaide