Fw: Herbal product business opportunity

  • Willy Ching
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2012

      ----- Forwarded Message -----
      From: Willy Ching <nutrizen@...>
      To: "nutrizen@..." <nutrizen@...>
      Sent: Monday, March 12, 2012 4:09 PM
      Subject: Herbal product business opportunity

      WANT TO START YOUR OWN BUSINESS IN 2012?
      Avail these hot selling herbal products at dealer price, and sell it in your area:
      Products
      • Organic Bignay Tea, Guyabano Tea
      • Green Barley
      • Brazillian Slimming Coffee
      • Easy Pharmax Wheatgrass
      • Goji Juice
      • Pei Pa Koa Herbal Cough Syrup
      • Sea Coconut Cough Syrup
      • Virgin Coconut Oil
      • Anion Sanitary Pad
      • Herbosido Herbal Oil
      • Herbal Gugo Shampoo
      • Bioneem 3 in 1 Herbal Insect Repellent
      • Human Nature Products
      • and more others……

      With just P3,000 rolling capital, you can start your own business.
      NO FRANCHISE FEES, NO JOINING FEES, NO SURPRISE FEES!
      100% of your capital goes into your initial product Inventory. Profit margin starts at 20%.
      BE ONE OF THE FIRST TO MARKET Herbal Products IN YOUR PROVINCE!
      • Small Capital
      • Sure and Stable
      • Help Yourself and Help Others!

      We have partnership with cargo forwarders that can send products to you in very reasonable price.

      Contact us today!
      Our website: http://healthnest.multiply.com/

      Please let me know if you have more inquiries.

      Best Regards,
      Raymond Tan
      0917-8135535
      healthnest.store@...