Anyone still active here?

  • Trey
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 12, 2011
      Hey guys,

      My name is Trey Copeland and I was diagnosed with Epilepsy back in September. I had my first grand mal seizure. I haven't been able to capture any via EEG at the hospital yet, so I'm looking for alternatives to the highly priced hospital visits. I'm willing to pay money for a device or something.

      Is anyone still active here on this list? I want an EEG that I can monitor my brainwaves here at home.

      Is anyone still actively working on this project? What's the latest? Do we have any devices and software paired to work together that are for sale?

      Let me know.

      Thanks,
      Trey
    • csbened
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 13, 2012
        Hi,
        I am still reading sometimes this forum. Using an EEG built by somebody else could create problems for the one providing you one,
        since medical usage of an instrument is limited by laws and one needs authorizations to sell you such equipment . Building your own is much more easier. There are materials here to permit those. You could also order kits which will make it more easy.
        Regards,
        Csaba

        --- In buildcheapeeg@yahoogroups.com, "Trey" <treycopeland@...> wrote:

        > Hey guys,
        >
        > My name is Trey Copeland and I was diagnosed with Epilepsy back in September. I had my first grand mal seizure. I haven't been able to capture any via EEG at the hospital yet, so I'm looking for alternatives to the highly priced hospital visits. I'm willing to pay money for a device or something.
        >
        > Is anyone still active here on this list? I want an EEG that I can monitor my brainwaves here at home.
        >
        > Is anyone still actively working on this project? What's the latest? Do we have any devices and software paired to work together that are for sale?
        >
        > Let me know.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Trey

      • sciom