Re: [buildcheapeeg] Perhaps the owner of this group no longer owns it. Perhaps moderation is impossible I realize that at best it had become a low-volume group... nothing but SPAM seems to appear

  • Hayder Hussein
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26 12:57 AM
      I opened this message to make an unsubscribe to this email group after 2-3 months from being member in this list. Nothing about EEG.Just Spam, spam, spam...

      Fortunately, found something meaningful. Your eamil.

      For your first question, there is a good email group and website for building a cheap EEG.
      You can even order a soldered board and you have to complete the finishing by yourself.

      Take a look to this website:
      http://openeeg.sourceforge.net/doc/

      I think this will also helps you for neuro biofeedback to treat or decrease your symptoms.

      Get the hardware and read about neurofeedback regarding your condition..

      Best regards

      Within 1-2 weeks I will unsubscribe from this list. It is useless..