Re: 回复: [buildcheapeeg] Need EEG Device

  • Senthil Kumar
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 1, 2010
      Hi,
      Thanks for your mail,
      Currently i'm in Pennsyvania (northwales) USA.

      Please let me know  the price, shipment details and detail specification .

      also please upate your contact number.

      My mobile : +1 2022158867
      Lan : +1 2676552054

      Regards,
      Senthil

      发件人: Senthil <senkumarbusability@ yahoo.com>
      主题: [buildcheapeeg] Need EEG Device
      收件人: buildcheapeeg@ yahoogroups. com
      日期: 2010年1月12日,周二,上午9:21

      Dear Fellow members,
      I'm a usability - EEG researcher,
      looking for an fully assembled EEG device(full kit including electrode,Gel, etc.,) with any good opensource soft tested.

      If any have ready to use or interested in built a new one for me
      Kindly reach me with you contact number .

      Any further clarification on spec. can be discussed in Private thread.

      Thanks in advance.

      Sen

      好玩贺卡等你发,邮箱贺卡全新上线!