Need EEG Device

  • Senthil
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 11, 2010
      Dear Fellow members,
      I'm a usability - EEG researcher,
      looking for an fully assembled EEG device(full kit including electrode,Gel, etc.,) with any good opensource soft tested.

      If any have ready to use or interested in built a new one for me
      Kindly reach me with you contact number .

      Any further clarification on spec. can be discussed in Private thread.

      Thanks in advance.

      Sen
    • lee leon
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 30, 2010
        hi,
             i've got one already assembled Modular EEG device, with regular wet electrodes, 6 channels, i'm in China, could u tell me where r u?

        --- 10年1月12日,周二, Senthil <senkumarbusability@...> 写道:

        发件人: Senthil <senkumarbusability@...>
        主题: [buildcheapeeg] Need EEG Device
        收件人: buildcheapeeg@yahoogroups.com
        日期: 2010年1月12日,周二,上午9:21

        Dear Fellow members,
        I'm a usability - EEG researcher,
        looking for an fully assembled EEG device(full kit including electrode,Gel, etc.,) with any good opensource soft tested.

        If any have ready to use or interested in built a new one for me
        Kindly reach me with you contact number .

        Any further clarification on spec. can be discussed in Private thread.

        Thanks in advance.

        Sen

        好玩贺卡等你发,邮箱贺卡全新上线!
      • Senthil Kumar
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 1, 2010
          Hi,
          Thanks for your mail,
          Currently i'm in Pennsyvania (northwales) USA.

          Please let me know  the price, shipment details and detail specification .

          also please upate your contact number.

          My mobile : +1 2022158867
          Lan : +1 2676552054

          Regards,