Hello everybody

  • Christian L
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 21 3:32 AM
      Hi,

      I joined this group because I would to have an eeg (surprise surprise :), and looking on inet I've found no cheap one to buy, so the choice is fallen to make one by myself...
      I've found the OpenEEG project, it would be good for me. This group should be good to sharing experience :)

      Anybody knows why there is so much spam here??? Perhaps the administrator can manage about it...

      Thanks!