Young Adult Fitness Protects Heart Health In Middle Age

  • aai_guntung_news
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2008
      The early bird catches the worm and the early jogger doesn't have to
      worry as much later on in life. I know that this may sound like some
      half-baked self-help slogan, but it's the truth. The sooner you start
      to take care of your body, the better your health will be.

      A study conducted by the National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute
      revealed that cardiorespiratory exercises performed in the early
      adulthood have a huge impact on the risk of developing high blood
      pressure and diabetes in the middle age. Both of these conditions are
      likely to lead to strokes or heart attacks in the old age. Regular
      fitness sessions also lower the risk of developing the classic spare
      tire that nobody likes, high blood pressure and high levels of
      triglycerides (the bad version of cholesterol).

      Just because you're young and healthy it doesn't mean you shouldn't be
      exercising at all. Preventive measures are always a good idea because
      it's easier to put a little effort into improving your health than
      having to deal with the consequences of a sedentary lifestyle in your
      middle age. Eating all sorts of good things is great, but after a
      certain age all those burgers and snacks will come back to you as high
      blood pressure.

      Once you're past your thirtieth birthday you no longer snap back the
      same way and excess eating coupled with excess TV watching equal fat,
      diabetes, hypertension and other unpleasant things that require
      frequent trips to the doctor and many pills. While the 30s and the 40s
      seem far away to a young man, time flies faster than we think and
      suddenly you're no longer young. But you can still be healthy with a
      little exercising every day.

      Read Articles:
      http://www.affiliates.halloasia.com/Articles/Proactol/PA_12_Young_Adult_Fitness_Protects_Heart_Health_In_Middle_Age.html

      Visit WebSite: