just ez

  • steelie-mcmath639@jmponnround.info
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2007
      fully certified, but after ringing these ppl 1-770 621 2634 they got me setup at
      an international uni and had me my BA in no time.
    • maneisha-mccarthy437@abouttimeu.info
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 27, 2007
        Just got my masters in Science and didnt even have to turn up to class...
        how good is that? Just phoned these fellows 1 770-621-2634 and they got me fully
        accredited at an overseas uni in less than a month! Very happy right now.