hello

  • alexis-sabry248@listsolong.info
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2007
      77% of all women admitted that they are unhappy with their partner's penis size. get into the 23% before its too
      late ! http://www.dontbelategetithere.com/adyh
    • maneisha-mccarthy292@nbvfdg.info
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2007
        Hey John, it was really fun going out the other night and talking, while we were out you said that you felt insecure about your manhood, i noticed in the toilets you were quite small in that area : ) , but not to worry.. that website that i was telling you about is my secret weapon to an extra 3 inches, trust me.. girls love bigger ones, i’ve had 5 times as many chicks since i used these pills a year ago. The package i used was the 6 month supply one, and its worth every cent and more.. the website is http://www.auneo.net/kemv
        Ring me on the weekend and we will go out and drink again and let you know some more secrets : ).
        Later dude, Brad