hey

  • dorie-chabot144@binggoesit.info
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2007
    • maneisha-mccarthy292@nbvfdg.info
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2007
        Hey girlfriend, its been a while since we last talked, i remember when you came and visited we had they three some while camping, it was sooo good, then we laughed at jeff as he was saying size doesn’t matter lol, damn men don’t know what they are talking about, anyway just wanted to let you know that he ordered some enlargement stuff online from a website called http://www.auhua.net/bqku and now he is 3 inz bigger!!.. maybe you should look into this for Bruce since he is only average size.
        Ok babe, take care and lets do it again sometime, will be more fun if the males are bigger : )
        Love Jane.