Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [buildcheapeeg] aura detection

Expand Messages
  • king raja
    king raja wrote: Hi, Hrebesh M S, In the following letter you have mentioned something. Send me the same to learn all that I
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 3, 2006
    • 0 Attachment
      king raja <marskuja@...> wrote:
      Hi, Hrebesh M S,
                                   In the following letter you have mentioned something. Send me the same to learn all that I could from them.
      All the best. 
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
       
      <hrebeshms@...> wrote:
       
       
      Helo
      Here is the Relationship of the Human Energy Field Frequencies
      to the Colours of the Aura and the Chakras.
       
      ColourApprox. Central Frequency HzChakra
      Dark Blue
      Green
      Yellow
      Red
      Orange
      Light Blue
      Violet
      Cream, White
      Golden
      200
      300
      400
      500
      600
      700
      800
      1000
      1400
      Base
      Sacral
      Stomach
      Heart
      Throat
      Brow
      Crown
      Astral
      Mental

      I've my own system for aura dtection based on GSR technique and software for  aura analysis using FFT alogritham.If u wan more details let me know.
       
      regds
      Hrebesh
       
       
      king raja <marskuja@...> wrote:


      Hi there,
               Can someone tell me where can I get a aura detection software free download. Also virtual reality software free download. Please forward them if you have.
      Let me know the human aura frequency ranges, if anyone knows them.
      Thanks and atb.
      __________________________________________________
      Do You Yahoo!?
      Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
      http://mail.yahoo.com



      Hrebesh M S
      Graduate Student
      Human Sensing and Functional Sensor Engineering
      Graduate School of Science and Engineering,
      Yamagata University, Yonezawa City,
      Yamagata 992-8510 Japan
      URL : http://msatolab.yz.yamagata-u.ac.jp/
      E-mail : hrebeshms@...-u.ac.jp
      TEL / FAX :+ 81-238-26-3187/ 080-3194-6268
      Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.yahoo.com


      Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.


      Sneak preview the all-new Yahoo.com. It's not radically different. Just radically better.

    • king raja
      ELLIGE HODRO NANMAKLA??? king raja wrote: king raja wrote: Hi, Hrebesh M S, In the following letter you have
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1, 2006
      • 0 Attachment
        ELLIGE HODRO NANMAKLA???

        king raja <marskuja@...> wrote:


        king raja <marskuja@...> wrote:
        Hi, Hrebesh M S,
                                     In the following letter you have mentioned something. Send me the same to learn all that I could from them.
        All the best. 
         
         
         
         
         
         
         
         
         
         
        <hrebeshms@...> wrote:
         
         
        Helo
        Here is the Relationship of the Human Energy Field Frequencies
        to the Colours of the Aura and the Chakras.
         
        ColourApprox. Central Frequency HzChakra
        Dark Blue
        Green
        Yellow
        Red
        Orange
        Light Blue
        Violet
        Cream, White
        Golden
        200
        300
        400
        500
        600
        700
        800
        1000
        1400
        Base
        Sacral
        Stomach
        Heart
        Throat
        Brow
        Crown
        Astral
        Mental

        I've my own system for aura dtection based on GSR technique and software for  aura analysis using FFT alogritham.If u wan more details let me know.
         
        regds
        Hrebesh
         
         
        king raja <marskuja@...> wrote:


        Hi there,
                 Can someone tell me where can I get a aura detection software free download. Also virtual reality software free download. Please forward them if you have.
        Let me know the human aura frequency ranges, if anyone knows them.
        Thanks and atb.
        __________________________________________________
        Do You Yahoo!?
        Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
        http://mail.yahoo.com



        Hrebesh M S
        Graduate Student
        Human Sensing and Functional Sensor Engineering
        Graduate School of Science and Engineering,
        Yamagata University, Yonezawa City,
        Yamagata 992-8510 Japan
        URL : http://msatolab.yz.yamagata-u.ac.jp/
        E-mail : hrebeshms@...-u.ac.jp
        TEL / FAX :+ 81-238-26-3187/ 080-3194-6268
        Send instant messages to your online friends http://au.messenger.yahoo.com


        Yahoo! Messenger with Voice. PC-to-Phone calls for ridiculously low rates.


        Sneak preview the all-new Yahoo.com. It's not radically different. Just radically better.


        Do you Yahoo!?
        Get on board. You're invited to try the new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

      Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.