Real EEG Post

  • Dave
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 20, 2006
      Why is cal waveform squarewave not square when applied to amps and
      displayed on computer? Is brainwave info distorted like squarewave?
      What point is there in building this if it cant reproduce the waveform
      correctly?
      Dave
      virgo_dave61@...
    • king raja
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 20, 2006

        Hey HREBESH, No reply to my   AURA DETECTOR SOFTWARE????????

        Lost in TIME?

        .

        Yahoo! Groups gets better. Check out the new email design. Plus there’s much more to come.

      • Hrebesh M S
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 21, 2006
          Hi sorry for the late reply,
          i developed the system in LabVIEW and IMAQ domin
          let me in details regarding u and what kind of help ur seeking from me.

          with regds
          hrebesh

          king raja <marskuja@...> wrote:

          Hey HREBESH, No reply to my   AURA DETECTOR SOFTWARE????????

          Lost in TIME?

          .

          Yahoo! Groups gets better. Check out the new email design. Plus there’s much more to come.

          Hrebesh M S
          Graduate Student
          Human Sensing and Functional Sensor Engineering
          Graduate School of Science and Engineering,
          Yamagata University, Yonezawa City,
          Yamagata 992-8510 Japan
          E-mail : hrebeshms@...-u.ac.jp
          TEL / FAX :+ 81-238-26-3187/ 080-36454-0338

          Do you Yahoo!?
          Yahoo! Music: Check out the gig guide for live music in your area

        • king raja
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 22, 2006
            Hi I would like to know how a software responds to human aura and also charecteristics of a aura. Can you send me it please?
            ATB

            king raja <marskuja@...> wrote:

            Hey HREBESH, No reply to my   AURA DETECTOR SOFTWARE????????

            Lost in TIME?

            .

            Yahoo! Groups gets better. Check out the new email design. Plus there’s much more to come.

            Hrebesh M S
            Graduate Student
            Human Sensing and Functional Sensor Engineering
            Graduate School of Science and Engineering,
            Yamagata University, Yonezawa City,
            Yamagata 992-8510 Japan
            E-mail : hrebeshms@...-u.ac.jp
            TEL / FAX :+ 81-238-26-3187/ 080-36454-0338

            Ring'em or ping'em. Make PC-to-phone calls as low as 1¢/min with Yahoo! Messenger with Voice.