aura detection

  • king raja
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 10, 2006

      Hi there,
               Can someone tell me where can I get a aura detection software free download. Also virtual reality software free download. Please forward them if you have.
      Let me know the human aura frequency ranges, if anyone knows them.
      Thanks and atb.

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • Hrebesh M S
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 11, 2006

        Helo
        Here is the Relationship of the Human Energy Field Frequencies
        to the Colours of the Aura and the Chakras.

        ColourApprox. Central Frequency HzChakra
        Dark Blue
        Green
        Yellow
        Red
        Orange
        Light Blue
        Violet
        Cream, White
        Golden
        200
        300
        400
        500
        600
        700
        800
        1000
        1400
        Base
        Sacral
        Stomach
        Heart
        Throat
        Brow
        Crown
        Astral
        Mental

        I've my own system for aura dtection based on GSR technique and software for  aura analysis using FFT alogritham.If u wan more details let me know.

        regds
        Hrebesh

        king raja <marskuja@...> wrote:

        Hi there,
                 Can someone tell me where can I get a aura detection software free download. Also virtual reality software free download. Please forward them if you have.
        Let me know the human aura frequency ranges, if anyone knows them.
        Thanks and atb.
        http://mail.yahoo.com

        Hrebesh M S
        Graduate Student
        Human Sensing and Functional Sensor Engineering
        Graduate School of Science and Engineering,
        Yamagata University, Yonezawa City,
        Yamagata 992-8510 Japan
        E-mail : hrebeshms@...-u.ac.jp
        TEL / FAX :+ 81-238-26-3187/ 080-3194-6268

      • king raja