NovaDreamer - Lucid Dreaming Induction Device - to sell at eBay

  • klvx2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2005
      Hello,
      This is just to let you know that I put to sell at eBay a like new
      NovaDreamer (a Lucid Dreaming Induction Machine) with its computer
      interface, the SuperNova.
      As these devices are a long time outside production, it is a once in a
      lifetime opportunity to buy them.
      Check them at:

      http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
      ViewItem&item=5595876383&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

      Or just search ebay for "novadreamer".

      Best,
      K.L.V.X.