help with electrode connection for openeeg

  • jfarvour
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2005
      I have the openeeg system up and running. I have a question about
      the electrodes.

      I bought the WDT-DSC electodes and the WDT-DSAF leads. The electodes
      connect to the + pin by means of the lead wires. What do I do with
      the - pins for the electrode and DRL channels?

      Thanks for any help you can offer.

      Jim
    • Dilip Sathe
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2005
        This group has long been abandoned. Go to:

        http://sourceforge.net/projects/openeeg/

        and join the mailing list there.

        Dilip