check this awesome Health Directory

  • priya_kathy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2005
      Hello,

      I always had problems using search engines to find what I wanted, as
      it always poped up results that I was in no way looking for. I just
      happen to go through a very simple page, which relavent links on
      health and felt that it could be useful to you too. You may go to
      http://www.yahoouk.org/myhealth for the
      health catalog with the following sub areas Dentistry, Diseases,
      Healthcare Administration,Healthcare Facilities, Home Health, Medical
      Devices & Nutritional Supplements.

      Kathy