Invitation from ehealthGuide

  • ehealthguide
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2005
      Hello,

      This email comes to you from " ehealthGuide.org ", your free guide to
      good health.
      We have recently started an online group to keep all our members about
      the latest articles on health written by our medical experts and also
      our member's world you.
      today. You as a member would be permitted to view all articles and
      also stand a change for your articles to be published on our website.
      The photo of the newest member would appear on all our pages and will
      be viewed my thousands of people.

      Let's make the world a better place to live,

      Regards,
      Valeriya
      The eHealthGuide Team