Re: [buildcheapeeg] Digest Number 506

  • K.L.V.X.
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2004
      Hello, this is just to let you know that because a problem with eBay I had
      to relist my Gateway Experience Complete Set of CD's. I did it with a lower
      price (starting bid $210, buy it now price $345, both without the S&H) thus
      do not loose the chance to get this wonderful tool with a bargain price.
      You can find it by searching eBay by the number: 5546729968

      The set (all the 18 CDs and 6 booklets) are in a like new condition
      (obviously the CD's are not scratched).

      Best,
      fabio