Save money by refinancing

  • lwbcrkqa
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2004
      Hello fellow members,

      I refinanced my home loan at an incredible interest rate; this saved me $500.00 this month alone. You can check it out here.
      http://agocras.net/azghu

    • mzczapaf
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 25, 2004
        Greetings,

        Trust me it has never been easier to refinance your home loan at a better interest rate saving you thousands. This service can help.
        http://agocras.net/azghu