Refinancing saves you money

  • csszjoqfyeo
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 18, 2004
      Good day,

      I save hundreds of dollars a month because I refinanced my home loan for nearly half the interest rate. All the information is right here.
      http://sempercras.net/agrhu

    • zrpzopvglm
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 25, 2004
        Hello,

        Refinancing my home loan was quick and easy, I got a got an incredible interest rate, saving me thousands. This free service can help.
        http://agocras.net/azghu

      • mzczapaf
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 26, 2004
          Hello all,

          I just refinanced my home loan at better interest rate; this saved me thousands of dollars and will repair my horrible credit. All the information is right here.
          http://agocras.net/azghu

        • lrpbaoniilmp
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 30, 2004
            Hello fellow members,

            I am self employed and just refinanced my mortgage for half the rate, which will save me thousands per year. This free service can help.
            http://agocras.net/azghu