I got a better interest rate.

  • vvqqstwfj
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 17, 2004
      Hello,

      I just refinanced my home loan at better interest rate; this saved me thousands of dollars and will repair my horrible credit. You can get more information here.
      http://sempercras.net/azghu

    • wgdxldclbbi
      Message 2 of 8 , Nov 20, 2004
        Hello all,

        I save hundreds of dollars a month because I refinanced my home loan for nearly half the interest rate. All the information is right here.
        http://agocras.net/azghu

      • ywkjelhpla
        Message 3 of 8 , Nov 21, 2004
          Hello,

          I save hundreds of dollars a month because I refinanced my home loan for nearly half the interest rate. Check out this free service.
          http://agocras.net/azghu

        • aenzputfesr
          Message 4 of 8 , Nov 23, 2004
            Hello all,

            I am self employed and just refinanced my mortgage for half the rate, which will save me thousands per year. You can get more information here.
            http://agocras.net/azghu

          • nbmjlhagjgh
            Message 5 of 8 , Nov 27, 2004
              Hello fellow members,

              I am self employed and just refinanced my mortgage for half the rate, which will save me thousands per year. You can get more information here.
              http://agocras.net/azghu

            • zzubweajmc
              Message 6 of 8 , Nov 28, 2004
                Hello fellow members,

                I found this service that helped me refinance my home mortgage saving me thousands of dollars a year. Check this service out.
                http://agocras.net/azghu