Refinancing saves you money

  • wjmklzkqsp
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 11, 2004
      Good day,

      I got an incredible interest rate on my home loan, I am self employed I refinanced my home. This free service can help.
      http://pro-mortgage.biz/azvhu

    • kdkvzbqjpz
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 16, 2004
        Hello,

        I refinanced my home loan at an incredible interest rate; this saved me $500.00 this month alone. You can get more information here.
        http://pro-mortgage.biz/abwhu

      • csszjoqfyeo
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 18, 2004
          Good day,

          I save hundreds of dollars a month because I refinanced my home loan for nearly half the interest rate. All the information is right here.
          http://sempercras.net/agrhu

        • zrpzopvglm
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 25, 2004
            Hello,

            Refinancing my home loan was quick and easy, I got a got an incredible interest rate, saving me thousands. This free service can help.
            http://agocras.net/azghu

          • mzczapaf
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 26, 2004
              Hello all,

              I just refinanced my home loan at better interest rate; this saved me thousands of dollars and will repair my horrible credit. All the information is right here.
              http://agocras.net/azghu

            • lrpbaoniilmp
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 30, 2004
                Hello fellow members,

                I am self employed and just refinanced my mortgage for half the rate, which will save me thousands per year. This free service can help.
                http://agocras.net/azghu