Important Letter for buildcheapeeg Members

  • fbvbtrshagqn
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 18, 2004
      Are you in debt? If so we can help
      We are helping hundreds of people consolidate debt every day
      Become one of our happy customers stop in today.

      http://grealus.com/adfhu
      please copy and paste the above link into your web-browser.

      Our prestigious staff will help.
      We specialize in debt consolidation.
      We can make your life easier. Just give us a chance.

      copy and paste the following link into your web browser now
      http://grealus.com/adghu

      It will only take 30 seconds to start a better life.
      Consolidate your debt now. It is important for a better future.
      Be sure to act now 30 seconds for a better future, take it!
      http://grealus.com/adfhu
      Copy and paste the above link into your web browser.

      Give yourself a better future, all it takes is 30 seconds.

      http://grealus.com/adghu

    • hrebesh ms
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 18, 2004
        DON"T MISS USE THIS GROUP USING ATTACHING JUNK LINKS

        ***************************************
        Hrebesh.M.S
        International School of Photonics
        Cochin University of Science and Technology
        Cochin, Kerala
        Pin – 682 022
        India
        Phone: 0091-484-2575848
        Fax: 0091-484-2576714

        Hrebesh M S
        Ananda Bhavanam
        Puthuppally P O (South)
        Kayamkulam
        Kera
        India
        Pin - 690527
        Phone: 0091-476-2695083

        E-mail: hrebeshms@...
        hrebeshms@...
        hrebeshms@...

      • wtmakikzsyi
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 26, 2004
          Saving cash is important.
          Refinancing now will help you save money and make you own your home faster.
          If you do not take advantage of this you will miss out.

          http://grealus.com/acwhu

          Helping people is what we do. Let us help you by saving you more money.
          http://grealus.com/ajrhu