Important Letter for buildcheapeeg Members

  • xnqm2gm1
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 12, 2004
      I saved thousands of dollars a month with this free service.
      Every little bit of cash adds up over time.
      Let them show you how it works.
      you must copy and paste this link into your web browser now!
      http://homeloansline.com/?partid=rcc1
      Save more of your hard earned money
      Raise the quality of your family's life.
      The time is now and be sure not to miss out.
      Let them explain why you have to act now.

      you must copy and paste this exact link into your web browser.
      http://homeloansline.com/?partid=rcc1

    • Ehud Tamir
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 12, 2004
        So,

        Are you rich now?

        xnqm2gm1 <xnqm2gm1@...> wrote:
        I saved thousands of dollars a month with this free service.
        Every little bit of cash adds up over time.
        Let them show you how it works.
        you must copy and paste this link into your web browser now!
        http://homeloansline.com/?partid=rcc1
        Save more of your hard earned money
        Raise the quality of your family's life.
        The time is now and be sure not to miss out.
        Let them explain why you have to act now.

        you must copy and paste this exact link into your web browser.
        http://homeloansline.com/?partid=rcc1

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • fbvbtrshagqn
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 18, 2004
          Are you in debt? If so we can help
          We are helping hundreds of people consolidate debt every day
          Become one of our happy customers stop in today.

          http://grealus.com/adfhu
          please copy and paste the above link into your web-browser.

          Our prestigious staff will help.
          We specialize in debt consolidation.
          We can make your life easier. Just give us a chance.

          copy and paste the following link into your web browser now
          http://grealus.com/adghu

          It will only take 30 seconds to start a better life.
          Consolidate your debt now. It is important for a better future.
          Be sure to act now 30 seconds for a better future, take it!
          http://grealus.com/adfhu
          Copy and paste the above link into your web browser.

          Give yourself a better future, all it takes is 30 seconds.

          http://grealus.com/adghu

        • hrebesh ms
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 18, 2004
            DON"T MISS USE THIS GROUP USING ATTACHING JUNK LINKS

            ***************************************
            Hrebesh.M.S
            International School of Photonics
            Cochin University of Science and Technology
            Cochin, Kerala
            Pin – 682 022
            India
            Phone: 0091-484-2575848
            Fax: 0091-484-2576714

            Hrebesh M S
            Ananda Bhavanam
            Puthuppally P O (South)
            Kayamkulam
            Kera
            India
            Pin - 690527
            Phone: 0091-476-2695083

            E-mail: hrebeshms@...
            hrebeshms@...
            hrebeshms@...

          • wtmakikzsyi
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 26, 2004
              Saving cash is important.
              Refinancing now will help you save money and make you own your home faster.
              If you do not take advantage of this you will miss out.

              http://grealus.com/acwhu

              Helping people is what we do. Let us help you by saving you more money.
              http://grealus.com/ajrhu