solar healing

  • jetpostman
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2004
      Hello folks
      I ran across some information that is a bit unusuall. Just
      thought I'd share with everyone that might be sick and need
      healing.The sun can be used to heal the mind, body and spirit as
      demonstrated by Hira Ratan Manek, who has not eaten solid food for
      over 7 years.Read about him here.
      http://www.solarhealing.com/index.html

      More information here.
      http://www.rawpaleodiet.org/sungazing/

      SUNBATHING HELPS HEAL ALMOST EVERYTHING Read more here.
      http://www.healself.org/sun.html

      Still more information here.
      http://www.sungazing.com/

      Here is a yahoo group that if you would like to join supports
      sungazing folks
      http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/sungazing/

      I personally have been sungazing for about two months now and no
      harm has been done to my eyes.
      Nicholas Costanza