Re: [buildcheapeeg] URGENT !!

  • Ali aaaa
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 22 1:53 AM
      Dear Shireen :
      My name is Ali , I'm a medical doctor working in
      Tabriz.
      I have some experiences in designing and making
      computerized EEG machine. I would like to know more
      about you and your project.
      Sincerely,
      Ali

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 22 7:01 AM
        Go to http://openeeg.sourceforge.net/doc/ and subscribe to the current
        mailing list over there. The activity moved from Yahoogroups years ago.

        Dilip