URGENT !!

  • snrajani
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 22, 2004
      Hello,

      My name is Shireen and i m student of Computer Engineering (final
      Year).

      I m working on a project based on the technology called "brain
      computer interfaces" but the problem is that we have no support of
      teachers and technicians in our research.

      I have read the messages of different people in "buildcheapeeg
      group" and i m sure that U people can definitely help me in finding
      the solution of my queries regarding EEG Signals and their
      Processing, Filtration & Amplification in EEG Machines and about
      Analog Circuits.

      Please I request to All the members don't Ignore the email, because
      i m in great trouble plz reply me soon .... i know U people can help
      me out.Please reply as soon as possible...

      thanx a lott..

      Awaiting for a positive reply from ur side....

      SHIREEN
    • Ali aaaa
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 22, 2004
        Dear Shireen :
        My name is Ali , I'm a medical doctor working in
        Tabriz.
        I have some experiences in designing and making
        computerized EEG machine. I would like to know more
        about you and your project.
        Sincerely,
        Ali

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 22, 2004
          Go to http://openeeg.sourceforge.net/doc/ and subscribe to the current
          mailing list over there. The activity moved from Yahoogroups years ago.

          Dilip