seeking eeg interface code

  • Todd Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 1944
      Hello,

      I am currently working on a portable eeg monitoring system for a
      university project. I have seen a number of quality eeg monitoring
      devices with serial outputs. Does anybody have (or know where I can
      find) some basic code (preferrably in C) for communicating with one
      of these devices.

      I'm just looking for the basics ... just need to grab raw data.

      Thanks for any help!

      -Todd