any men for discrete sex?

  • wyld_alicia12@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 16, 2003
      i'm a married girl, so i'm not looking for anything serious right now, but would like to meet a guy for nothing but a good time in the bedroom - no strings attached.

      come and leave me a message at my homepage if your interested, because that's where i check all my email.

      the link is; http://www.SeductiveSingles.net/landing.asp?AFL=AYHO
    • om500
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 28, 2003
        do you use eeg machines for sex?

        --- In buildcheapeeg@yahoogroups.com, wyld_alicia12@y... wrote:
        > i'm a married girl, so i'm not looking for anything serious right
        now, but would like to meet a guy for nothing but a good time in the
        bedroom - no strings attached.

        > come and leave me a message at my homepage if your interested,
        because that's where i check all my email.

        > the link is; http://www.SeductiveSingles.net/landing.asp?AFL=AYHO
      • Ehud Tamir
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 28, 2003

          om500 <greg108@...> wrote:
          do you use eeg machines for sex?

          --- In buildcheapeeg@yahoogroups.com, wyld_alicia12@y... wrote:
          > i'm a married girl, so i'm not looking for anything serious right
          now, but would like to meet a guy for nothing but a good time in the
          bedroom - no strings attached.

          > come and leave me a message at my homepage if your interested,
          because that's where i check all my email.

          > the link is; http://www.SeductiveSingles.net/landing.asp?AFL=AYHO

          Yahoo! Groups Links

          no strings,but what about some electrodes?

          Do you Yahoo!?