Marketing Software I've Programmed Now Available on my Web Site

  • sandra72342002
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2003
      Check out my site for this month's update on how much I've made from
      various Internet programs. I also have exclusive Window's marketing
      software programmed by myself that you can download.

      http://program-reviews.cjb.net

      My Windows 95/98/ME/200/XP software is made up of the following:
      Link Harvester - search online URLs for hyperlinks. results are
      logged, able to be filtered than outputted to an ASCII text file

      Guestbook Poster - one click posting to the largest guestbook
      scripts. great way to increase link reference popularity on Google

      Yahoo Group Poster - add your message to forums and link lists
      located in thousands of targetable groups. includes an account
      manager and automatic account creation

      MSN Group Poster - add your message to forums and link lists located
      in thousands of targetable groups. includes an account manager and
      automatic account creation

      Custom Macro Utility - allows multiple cut and pasting with ability
      to set various hot keys.

      Duplicate Remove - removes duplicate URL, E-Mail addresses or any
      other duplicate lines from ASCII text files

      Document & E-Book Manager - easily manage your notes, E-Books, PDF
      documents, Office and other text files

      Check them out at http://program-reviews.cjb.net