electrodes

  • DAVE
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 5, 2003
      Has anyone built an eeg using a national instruments daq card... ?
      and using labview ?

      I am considering it.....any thoughts ot there ?

      Dave
    • Moritz von Buttlar
      Message 2 of 16 , Nov 6, 2003
        Am Mittwoch, 5. November 2003 23:25 schrieb DAVE:
        > Has anyone built an eeg using a national instruments daq card... ?
        > and using labview ?
        >
        > I am considering it.....any thoughts ot there ?

        Labview is a good idea. But with the modularEEG you don't need an extra DAQ
        card. The problem with the DAQ card is electric safety. Most of them don't
        have isolation amplifiers build in. Also, they're expensive. We try to make
        cheap eegs.

        Moritz