Re: [buildcheapeeg] Re: website & hardware name

  • Lucas Darten
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 12, 2001
      >Lucas, is it possible to close down the poll for now? People are still
      >voting.

      yeah, i am just going to close it for now. I have the full list on my
      computer and am adding to it.

      >Also, it may be a bit difficult to vote with a lot of names, we may
      >only get 1 or 2 votes per name. Maybe when have enough names, we
      >could vote the bad names OFF first, narrowing the choice down to 5 or
      >6 good ones to vote for? Or maybe a core group of the people most
      >involved in the project could nominate 5 or 6 names before letting us
      >vote?

      That's probably not a bad idea, I am going to start making a list of
      everyone and list what everyone does. I think the people most active in the
      development should get the most say. For now, just keep the names coming
      everyone, and then we can go from there.

      Another way we can do it, is I can put up the poll so voters can select as
      many names as they want. That way we can eliminate the ones that get the
      least votes(or none). Then revote on the top few.

      btw, does anyone have any objections to listing everyones names on the web
      site along with what part they play in this?

      >One more suggestion: frEEG
      >Regards
      >Eric

      I kinda like that one.