FW: Free Herbal Health CD-ROM

  • f_summers2002
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2002
      Hey everyone. I got this message on one of my other lists I am
      subscribed to and thought I'd forward it to all of you because I got
      my Herbal Health CD in the other day and think it's wonderful!
      Anyways, you can get yours at http://www.freeherbalhealth.com It's
      free but you still have to pay for shipping ($5) but it's way worth
      it.

      Fred

      > Greetings,
      >
      > My name is Erin. I am writing to let you know about my free Herbal
      > Health CD-ROM. It contains information about thousands of herbs,
      > their uses, home remedies, and more! You can quickly access
      reference
      > material on herbal health and alternative treatments for most
      common
      > ailments. This CD is the most comprehensive source of herbal
      information
      > available, and best of all it's FREE!
      >
      > For more information, please visit my web site:
      >
      > http://www.freeherbalhealth.com
      >
      > Blessings,
      >
      > Erin Reynolds

    • Mary
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 14, 2006
        Hey everyone. I got this message on one of my other lists I am
        subscribed to and thought I'd forward it to all of you because I got
        my Herbal Encyclopedia CD in the other day and think it's wonderful!
        Anyways, you can get yours at http://www.freecdbooks.com It's
        free but you still have to pay for shipping ($5) but it's way worth
        it.

        Mary