helping choosing a brain image for Winter Brain 2002

  • Rob Kall
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2002
      THis year, I hired two artists to design a logo for the Futurehealth Winter
      Brain meeting.

      I gave them the theme:

      New World / New Brain

      They came up with a number of ideas, and I am trying to sort out which is
      the best.

      I've posted a batch of them to both the yahoogroups.com website
      underhttp://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/biofbp/lst
      If you go here, you may have to sign on the the Biofbp listserve, if you
      are not already subscribed. If you prefer not to, you can go my website,
      at www.futurehealth.org/2002.htm.

      The yahoo site has better images, and will allow you to view a slideshow,
      if you click on the word slideshow. The Futurehealth site has been newly
      updated with a lot more speaker information,l and images of most of the
      speakers.

      Then, please either reply to this e-mail with your first and second choice
      and your comments, or use the poll I created at the yahoo biofbp website.

      Thanks,

      Rob Kall

      I'd like your feedback on which you like best and why.

      Rob Kall
      Futurehealth, Inc.
      211 N. Sycamore St., Newtown, PA 18940 215-504-1700, fax 215-860-5374

      10th annual Winter Brain Meeting www.futurehealth.org/2002.htm February
      7-11, Miami Florida

      When you are involved with other human beings, the work on yourself is a
      critical part of your gift to the other person.
      Ram Dass, 1996, lecture on Conscious Aging

      Enlarge your consciousness. If your consciousness is small, you will
      experience smallness in every department of your life.
      Robert Pante
      www.storyscience.com
      Storycon World's First Conference on the Science Art and Application of
      Story

      BioFbP Listserve. The Listserve For Biofeedback Practitioners.
      Subscribe: biofbp-subscribe@yahoogroups.com