electrode connectors ?

  • Moritz v. Buttlar
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2001
      Hi !

      A question to people who have worked with eegs:

      What kind of cable/connector is usually used to connect the eeg to the
      electrodes ? I�m thinking about little round ones (mini-din) with multiple pins
      for the cheapeeg. What makes more sense: to have one connector on the eeg device
      for both eeg channels and then split the cable in the region of the head ? Or to
      have two separate cables, one for each channel, all the way to the eeg device ?

      Moritz

      Baltic Microsolutions / Flash Microcontroller Custom-Development
      http://www.baltic-microsolutions.de