Electroneurodiagnostic Technologist discussion list

  • Doug Sutherland
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2001
      Well, I tried, but I ain't gots no credentials.
      I suppose that jus' playin' doesn' suffice ....

      -- Doug, Certified in Nutin

      You are being sent this document because you requested to join the
      Electroneurodiagnostic Technologist discussion list. This is a private
      list open only to EEG and NCS technologists. In order to ensure that
      you meet the requirements of membership, please list your training,
      current employment status and/or credentials. Once this is received,
      your subscription will be activated.

      Sounds like they want EEG to remain Voodoo Magick
    • Dr. Mom
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2001
        I find that to be the case with all simple technician type
        professions. They have to protect their egos by making it seem
        like they were justified in spending two years learning how to turn
        a machine off and on.

        ::Sounds like they want EEG to remain Voodoo Magick