openeegbusiness Mailing List

  • Steven Ness
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2001
      Hi All,

      Yaniv has asked me to start a mailing list where we can start talking
      about the business side of the OpenEEG project. I've started it on
      groups.yahoo.com, with the name "openeegbusiness".

      Our goal is to support the business side of manufacturing, selling and
      marketing a low cost eeg machine available to the public, in the context
      of either a for-profit organization or by nonprofit ones.

      We're looking for people with business, marketing and legal experience. If
      you have such experience, please join, and tell your friends. We are
      excited and hopeful to get the OpenEEG meter out and into the world as
      quickly as possible. We need a core team of people with business and
      legal experience to help us address some issues and answer some questions.

      openeegbusiness-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      yours,
      Steven.

      sness@...