Re: question to rob sacks

  • yaniv_vi@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 25, 2001
      hi rob
      i understand , and one i idea i have that maybe you can answer on :
      if we get some more people on the group - to really work on the
      software ( i wasn't really sucsesfull , nor serious until now )
      and help her to get to good level , will you give you source code
      upto now for free ?

      and good luck with your other project man !

      thanks
      yaniv v.

      --- In buildcheapeeg@egroups.com, "Rob Sacks" <editor@r...> wrote:
      > Hi Yaniv,
      >
      > I stopped working on the program about a month
      > ago because of problems with my other project.
      > I'll probably start again soon. The current version
      > is good for analysis (it shows wave forms and
      > brain mirror displays with frequency resolution
      > as small as .125 Hz) but not so good for feedback
      > (it only allows threshholds to be set on one
      > frequency band at a time).
      >
      > Unfortunately, because of uncertainties with my
      > other project, I can't answer your questions about
      > plans to distribute the program as shareware,
      > freeware, etc.
      >
      > However, if anybody wants the current executable,
      > they can have it for free.
      >
      > Rob

    • Rob Sacks
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 25, 2001
        Yaniv,

        I can't make a decision about releasing the
        source code yet. It will depend on what
        happens with my other project.