inquiry from a KAZAKH neurologist

  • ike@dentalsaver.co.uk
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 25, 2001
      I have an inquiry from a Kazakh Neurologist who is looking for cost effective EEG's.
      I am a dentist / dealer in medical / dental equipment but do not know much about EEG machines.
      Pleass respond with some basic information to help me answer.
      Thanks
      Ike

    • Moritz v. Buttlar
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 25, 2001
        Am Dienstag, 25. September 2001 12:20 schrieben Sie:
        > I have an inquiry from a Kazakh Neurologist who is looking for cost
        > effective EEG's. I am a dentist / dealer in medical / dental equipment but
        > do not know much about EEG machines. Pleass respond with some basic
        > information to help me answer.
        > Thanks
        > Ike

        Our design is intended for biofeedback. And it´s also not finished yet :)
        It can´t be used for serious medical applications. However, for research in
        biofeedback it might be useful.

        Yours sincerely,

        Moritz v. Buttlar
      • Dental Saver