Move project to sourceforge.net ?

  • Moritz v. Buttlar
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 16, 2001
      Hi everybody !

      I just found a wonderful website for open-source projects like ours:
      http://www.sourceforge.net
      It provides free webspace, free CVS server (a tool that allows software
      developers work together and is very powerful), discussion groups, file
      archive and much more.
      There are also already similar projects (EEG data viewer for Java, sound
      generator for lucid dreaming, and so on). It´s also a great place to recruit
      more programmers. I already registered and applied for starting a new project
      (called openeeg). The CVS server alone is very valuable, but I think it would
      also be nice for the webhosting.

      Moritz