669Re: [buildcheapeeg] Re: parallel connection

  • Moritz v. Buttlar
    May 31, 2001
      Am Mit, 30 Mai 2001 schrieben Sie:

      > Agreeing to preserve printer connection , it's good remember that using bus connection ( an
      > inner card attached to a PC slot ) is the fastest way (parallel ) to connect inputs - and not so expansive as it appears usually . (bigger pieces are just a converter chip (like ADC12030) and
      > an old interface PIA (like 8255).

      Hi !

      You always forget about the isolation :) If we use the printer port, we need 8
      optocouplers --> more expensive. A bus-card is even harder to isolate !

      Moritz

      Baltic Microsolutions / Flash Microcontroller Custom-Development
      http://www.baltic-microsolutions.de
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic