3711Bowen for Scar Sensitivity

  • bowenadelaide
    Jul 4 9:47 PM

      Two years ago to be exact, I have a lump removed from my right leg. Of course the most basic treatment is surgery and my leg healed pretty fast. However, a year later, I scratched the same scar with a bicycle pedal. This time my leg did not heal and my doctor advised a skin graft. After the procedure, I am so jumpy every time that part of my leg touched anything. But thanks to Bowen therapy, the sensitivity eased and I can touch my scar without twitching with pain. Find out how Bowen Therapy can help you today. Call 0413 620 320 or visit http://bowenadelaide.com.au/