2764Pure GHR 15 *** Doctor Recommended ***

  • PureGHR15
    May 7, 2002

              &nb sp;
      “The most effective
      anti-aging therapy.”

      Dr. Thierry Hertoghe, President of the European Academy
      for Quality Life and Longevity Medicine

      After the age of twenty-one, your body slowly stops releasing an important hormone known as HGH (Human Growth Hormone). The reduction of HGH, which regulates levels of other hormones in the body (including testosterone, estrogen, progesterone, and melatonin) is directly responsible for many of the most common signs of growing old, such as wrinkles, gray hair, decreased energy, and diminished sexual function. Fortunately, clinical evidence shows that by elevating HGH using 100% Natural GHR15 we can significantly reduce, and even reverse, the symptoms of aging. GHR15 has no known side effects; GHR15 costs far less than Injection Drugs; is safe, effective and laboratory tested.

      Until now, HGH therapy was a costly and even dangerous treatment, available only to celebrities and the very wealthy. With the introduction of GHR15, it is now affordable!. For less than a fraction of the cost, GHR15 naturally increases HGH levels in your body.

      In fact, we are so confident in GHR15 that we offer an unconditional, no-questions-asked, 60 day money back guarantee. You risk nothing to try GHR15!  Plus you'll AUTOMATICALLY save 5% when you order today!

      If you are already one of our satisfied customers, congratulations! May you live a long and healthy life with GHR15!

      Benefits of GHR15

      - Rejuvenate your body and mind
      - Feel younger
      - Look younger
      - Reduce wrinkles
      - Restore your sex drive
      - Revitalize your Heart, Liver, Kidneys & Lungs

      more Benefits

      GHR15
Doctor
      Doctor's Agree...GHR15 will change the way you look and feel!

      “Hormone replacement therapy (GHR15) is the best and most effective anti-aging medical therapy of the moment.”
      - Dr. Thierry Hertoghe

      In over 40 years of practicing orthomolecular medicine, I have never seen anything that approaches the positive results seen with GHR15.”
      - Dr. Don E. Johnson - President of the American Anti- Aging Society

      Our Promise to you:
      Take Pure GHR15 for 60 days and if you are not satisfied,simply return the un-used portion of GHR15 and we’ll refund your money with no questions asked.

      http://pureghr15.com